Sawasdee Kha and welcome to Whangarei Thai Therapy. We are a small team of well-trained massage therapists who will greet you with a friendly smile while providing a professional, refreshing massage. We provide a variety of spa treatments be it for the health conscious, sports, swedish aromatherapy, traditional thai massage, foot reflexology, body scrub and facial as well as hot stone therapy.
The most common and most effective use of massage is to relax the body and mind, relieving the strains and tensions of daily life. It can also be used to treat many common health problems including poor circulation, heart disorders, high blood pressure, migraines, stress, as well as allergies hyperactivity, insomnia sinusitis.
- Certificate of Achievement, The Watpo Traditional Medical School 2002: Bangkok, Thailand (Traditional Thai Massage)
- Certificate of Achievement, The Watpo Traditional Medical School 2002: Bangkok, Thailand (Foot Reflexology)
- Certificate of The Chetawan Thai Traditional Massage School 2004: Bangkok, Thailand (Oil Massage and Aromatherapy)
- Wat Shepasitaram Thai Traditional Massage School Lopburi Thailand
- Thai Traditional Medical Services Society Pathumthani Thailand (Hot Stone massage)
- Lanna Thai Massage School Chiang Mai Thailand (Thai Traditional Medicine Assistant Therapist)
Vacancy - Full Time Massage Therapist
We are looking for a full time Thai Massage Therapist to work in Whangarei's premier Thai Massage business.
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
- Your English must be of a standard that you can communicate with customers
Approximately 40 hours per week. Please apply by email with a CV that fully explains your work experience and qualifications in detail and also highlights your right to work in NZ. email@example.com